Designed to work like a charm!
Our sliding patio doors are designed to meet the highest and latest Canadian performance standards in terms of energy efficiency.
Highly energy-efficient double glazing: non-conductive spacer, low-E coating, and argon gas to maximize the energy rating (ER) of your patio door
Design that allows for 1″-thick double or triple glazing
Profiles designed to significantly reduce the risk of condensation
- Application: new construction, replacement
- Frame: welded, 4.5625″ width
- Sash: Multichamber PVC
- Weather seals: 2 continuous compression seals around entire sash perimeter
- Glass thickness: 1″ (25 mm); Optional 1¾” (44 mm) triple glazed
- Glass type: insulated glass with decorative and energy efficient options
- Glazing stop position: interior
- Sizes: custom to suit your needs
- Hardware: Siegenia hardware imported from Germany.
- Colours: a variety of paints and Double Nature stain options available. View the Paint and Stain options here.
Let Bonnechere Valley Windows show you the many options available.
Our professional staff design, manufacture and install a variety of windows and door styles, including the European Tilt & Turn type, with profiles from the leading Canadian vinyl extruder P.H. Tech.
We provide free estimates and will meet with you in your home or our Eganville showroom, weekdays, evenings or weekends.
Contact us today to book your free, no obligation appointment!