Our casement is appropriate for any building application—residential, commercial or institutional.
- The window swings outward to 90 degrees with very little effort
- Exterior glass can be easily reached for cleaning
- The sash features a contoured shape that makes for elegant narrow sight lines
Engineered to be Energy Efficient
The sash is designed to seal against the frame with three continuous seals to keep out wind and weather. And double-wall construction increases strength, permits thorough water drainage and decreases heat loss through the sash.
Multiple locking points around the sash make the window secure for tamper resistance and withstanding strong wind pressures.
Advantages of Casement Windows
Ease of operation: a single handle unlocks the multiple locking points. The strong Maxim-Series operator allows the window to open 90° effortlessly. The hinge design allows you to conveniently reach the exterior of the glass for washing when the window is open.
Screw bosses: securely hold fasteners in place, so that operators and other hardware can’t work themselves loose over time.
Security: multiple locking points surrounding the sash mean that the window is secure for tamper resistance and withstanding strong wind pressures.
Fusion welded for strength: sash and frame corners are miter-cut and welded, eliminating caulking and joints that may loosen and leak.
Triple seal design: the sash is designed to seal against the frame with three continuous seals and a dual cavity, pressure-equalized configuration.
Multi-chambered walls: double-wall construction increases strength, permits thorough water drainage and increases energy efficiency.
Interior glazing: this glazing style presents a seamless sash to the outside elements and the effects of potential tampering.
Well-proportioned sight lines: provide for an architecturally pleasing result.
Glass options: include double glazed, triple glazed, Low E coatings, gas fill & different grill options.
Longevity of vinyl: literally carefree, our windows resist corrosion from pollutants, never need painting and can be cleaned with soap and water.
- Application: new construction, replacement
- Frame: welded, 3.25″ width
- Sash: welded
- Weather seals: 3 continuous seals (2 compression, 1 fin-type) around sash perimeter
- Glass thickness: 1″ (25 mm); Optional 13/8″ (33 mm) triple glazed
- Glass type: insulated glass with decorative and energy efficient options
- Glazing stop position: interior
- Sizes: custom to suit your needs
- Colours: a variety of paints and Double Nature stain options available. View the Paint and Stain options here.
(Solar Heat Gain Coefficient)
|Energy Star Zone|
(25 mm OT)
(33 mm OT)
- Glass options: double glazed (25 mm overall thickness) or triple glazed (44 mm overall thickness)
- Grills: between the glass
- Installation accessories: brick molds, J-channels, jamb extensions, drywall returns and mullion covers
- Reinforcement: steel, where necessary
- Factory-mulled units: offered for improved sight lines
|Possible Rating||400 Single Slider||400 Double Hung||1400 Casement||4500 Tilt & Turn|
|Wind Load Resistance||C1-C5||C4||C3||C4||C5|
|The higher the number, the better the performance relative to Standard CAN/CSA A440-M90|
Let Bonnechere Valley Windows show you the many options available.
Our professional staff design, manufacture and install a variety of windows and door styles, including the European Tilt & Turn type, with profiles from the leading Canadian vinyl extruder P.H. Tech.
We provide free estimates and will meet with you in your home or our Eganville showroom, weekdays, evenings or weekends.
Contact us today to book your free, no obligation appointment!